Thursday, April 30, 2015

EXPERIMENT 2 EXTENSION!

Hi All,

Your student reps brought up the issue with workload at today's meeting. We resolved it as best we could by negotiating an extension for EXP2 to Sunday May 10th by 11:59pm.

The extension comes with one condition though; to get this extension you need to sign up to the eLearning repository located here ... http://situationalelearning.com/selar/  

This is the website I demonstrated in the lecture, it is free to sign up and contains loads of useful information regarding the construction of buildings that has been collated from 4 different Australian universities; you would do yourself a great favor by taking a look around (great prep for your construction courses!). It's funded by the Australian Office of Learning and Teaching, so it's free to download whatever you like.

Regards, and go hard!  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Russel, after I submit the sign up information it always says SEVER ERROR, but I did receive the confirm email. However, after confrming I still couldn't sign in. How to fix this problem and can I extend the due time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same..;( I signed in successfully few days ago, but I cannot get in the website again.....

      Delete
  2. I thought haven’t read such distinctive material anywhere else on-line. auto insurance

    ReplyDelete